JDMH Federal Credit Union is a democratic, non-profit financial organization chartered by the Federal Government which is owned and operated by the members and exists solely to benefit them.
Membership is open to all employees of Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital; retirees of Mercy Jeannette Hospital; Excela volunteers; employees of the credit union and members of immediate families or households of an existing member.
The credit union’s field of membership is based on a multiple bond with companies and entities based in the medical field within the Westmoreland area. As such, the following companies have been accepted as members:
- 20/20 Surgery Center
- Hartman Ophthalmic Associates
Like to fill out an application to join?
We offer a variety of services such as:
- Checking accounts with Visa Debit Cards
- Payroll deduction for Shares, Loans, and Checking
- Certificates of Deposit
- Vacation and Christmas Club accounts
- Complimentary $5.00 deposit into new baby accounts
- Home Banking and Electronic Statements
- Free Notary Service(Does not include Motor Vehicle Notary)
Our Board of Directors:
|Jamie Varsafsky||Vice President|
Credit Union Employees:
|Denise Ward||Loan Officer|